Saturday, May 06, 2006

Ernie Ball - Luke Model

This is a great playing guitar. I saw this guitar while I was away again! I had been looking for one that I could play before buying it. You know, I wanted to test drive. So this was my chance. I loved it, but I didn't have the money for it. When I got back home, I got some $ and called to see if they still had it. They did.. I bought it.. they shipped it. So here it is.

Ernie Ball did redo the guitar somewhat since this, my earlier model. Mine has the Floyd Rose tremelo.

Features
Size
12-3/16" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 36-7/16" long
Weight
7 pounds, 7 ounces - varies slightly
Wood -Alder
Finish - High gloss polyester
Color - Red
Bridge - Floyd Rose with Locking Nut
Scale 25-1/2"
Radius 12"
Headstock Only 5-7/8" long
Frets 22 - low profile, wide
Width 1-5/8" at nut, 2-3/16" at last fret
Wood Selected maple with rosewood fingerboard
Finish Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
Tuners Ernie Ball
Truss rod Adjustable - no component or string removal
Attachment 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shiftingSculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
Sheilding Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined control cover
Controls 25kohm volume and tone - .10µF tone capacitor
Switch 5-way lever pickup selector
Pickups Active electronics with easy access battery compartment1 EMG model 85 humbucking - bridge position2 EMG SLV custom single coil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home