Saturday, May 06, 2006

59 Gibson Les Paul Jr

This guitar is very special to me. It was my dad's that he purchased new in 59. It's got some years on it, but it still plays well. This guitar was sold once, but my dad bought it back for me to have and I have held on to it since. The person who bought it, took off the original tuners and bridge. Only to improve the guitars playability, but lost on the originality. It's still a great guitar and means more to me since it was my dad's.

Features
Some Les Paul Jr models were produced with 3/4 scale necks on the full size bodies. In 1958, double round cutaway body, tortoise pickguard replaced original part/design. Cherry finish became available. Mohogany body and neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot inlay, wrap-power stop tailpiece, 3-per-side tuners with plastic buttons, nickel hardware, single P-90 coil pickup, volume/tone control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home